All of the following terms and conditions will apply to transfer bookings made on the company’s owned site:
VIVALDI PROFESSIONAL DRIVER SERVICE
Via Napoleone Ruberto 32
21010 Cardano al Campo -VA- ITALY
Vivaldi Professional Driver Service (VPDS) is a company registered in the business register of the Varese Chamber of Commerce. When payment is required at the time of booking, VPDS will send the details of the payment and the data relating to the booking via e-mail or fax. This confirmation document is your ticket, and must be kept and presented to the VPDS drivers.
The ticket also includes any booking for the return; important to keep it for as long as necessary. Generally, the payment is non-refundable except in circumstances where VPDS, due to force majeure and at its discretion, agrees to cancel the reservation at a shorter time than the terms described in this paragraph.
If the booking is made by telephone, it will be subject to the customer’s acceptance of the terms and conditions described here. They are available on our website and upon request by e-mail, fax or telephone.
1. Delay notifications in the event of a flight cancelled or delayed by more than 30 minutes before departure, the customer is obliged to notify our S.O.S. Tel: +39 347 37 35 465 via SMS, WhatsApp message, Telegram or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to guarantee the presence of one of our staff on arrival. Failure to send the notice of delay or cancelled flight excludes the right to have the car available, in fact our drivers leave the waiting position after 45 minutes of waiting after the landing of the scheduled flight and without your news.
2. Booking Rules. The destinations and pick-up addresses on your ticket are the addresses where you would like to be accompanied or picked up. If you want to change these or other details relating to the service, you can do so by e-mail, by telephone or fax or directly on the VPDS website, at the latest 12 hours before the transfer time (departure arrival). Any changes are subject to the payment of an administrative fee of € 3.00 per booking if made before 4 hours from the event. With shorter deadlines it is necessary to make a new booking, in this case there may be variations in the type of carrier used differently from what was requested in the original booking.
2.1 Request of the car
The request for the specific car (chosen) will not always be granted; it is important that it has a transport capacity equal to the number of people (communicated in the booking) who have requested the service.
3. Waiting at Users’ addresses and locations. The rates applied by VPDS include a wait of 10 (ten) minutes in places other than airports and railway stations, or locations and addresses of Users. The cost of any waiting will be calculated in increments of 15 (fifteen) minutes, starting from the originally scheduled time, referring to the amounts shown below (RATES PER HOUR OF WAITING AVAILABLE TO THE CUSTOMER). This amount will be added to the cost of the transfer, and the payment will be due by the User directly to the driver at the end of the Service. In the absence of notification of delays by the User, and after 30 (thirty) minutes from the agreed time, the driver may leave the waiting area, without prejudice to the right of VPDS to pay for the Service.
HOURLY WAITING RATES AVAILABLE TO THE CUSTOMER
for “Sedan” with 2 passengers + driver € 50 + VAT
for “Minivan” with 3 – 7 passengers + driver € 60.00 + VAT
for “Minibus” with 8 passengers + driver € 70.00 + VAT
4. Right to cancel Sedan / MPV
The customer can cancel the reservation by sending an e-mail or fax. The reservation will be considered cancelled when VPDS receives a written communication to the following addresses:
+39 347 37 35 465
Cancellations can be made up to one day before the event without incurring any costs. Cancellations made less than 2 hours before the transfer time will be subject to payment of the full cost of the trip.
5. Minibus cancellation right
The consumer can withdraw from the contract for the supply of a trip by minibus, without paying penalties, in the following cases:
- significant modification of one or more elements of the contract objectively configurable as fundamental for the use of the service as a whole considered and proposed by the organizer after the conclusion of the contract itself but before departure and not accepted by the consumer.
In the cases mentioned above, the consumer has alternatively the right:
- To take advantage of an alternative trip, at no extra cost or with the refund of the excess price, if the second supply has a value lower than the first
- The refund of the only part of the price already paid. This return must be made within seven working days from the moment of receipt of the refund request.
The consumer must communicate his decision (to accept the change or to withdraw) no later than two working days from the time he received the notice of increase or change.
In the absence of express communication within the aforementioned term, the proposal formulated by the organizer is considered accepted. The consumer who withdraws from the contract before departure, outside the hypotheses listed, will be charged as a penalty (regardless of the payment of the deposit) the individual cost of handling the file and the following percentages of the participation fee, calculated on the basis days before the start of the trip the cancellation took place (the calculation of the days does not include that of withdrawal, the communication of which must be received on a working day prior to the start of the trip):
- 10% up to 40 working days before the departure of the trip;
- 25% up to 21 working days before the departure of the trip;
- 50% up to 11 working days before the departure of the trip;
- 75% up to 3 working days before the departure of the trip.
In any case, the withdrawal exercised after the 3rd working day prior to departure does not give the right to any refund. No reimbursement is provided for the withdrawal caused by the lack of inadequacy of the personal documents necessary for expatriation or for obtaining an entry visa for the countries that require it. In the case of pre-established groups, these sums will be agreed from time to time upon signing the contract.
Each passenger can carry up to TWO SUITCASES, ANY EXCESS OF BAGALIO EX: SKI AND EQUIPMENT MUST BE DECLARED at the time of booking. We must be aware of the presence of bulky objects such as skis, snowboards etc.
Occasionally a difference will be requested in the logo for the transport of particularly bulky items or excess baggage. It remains at the discretion of the drivers of VPDS to load on the cars bulky items not declared or suitcases in excess or that do not have the conditions of safe transport. (broken, dirty, wet suitcases etc.).
6. It is forbidden VPDS reserves the right (by means of its delegated drivers and reporting any abuse to the public security organs) to refuse transport to any person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or who constitutes a danger for the car driver and other passengers. Passengers are not allowed to drink alcohol in our vehicles. Smoking is prohibited on VPDS cars, however there may be exceptions when expressly indicated by the driver.
7. Liability Statement
VPDS undertakes in every reasonable way to have its vehicles or vehicles driven by external collaborators arrive in time for the pick-up and arrival appointments at their destination. However, VPDS will not be responsible for delays due to causes beyond its control. The cars are all recently registered and covered by insurance for themselves and for those transported and in compliance with the circulation permits in force in Italy and in European Economic Community
The transport of passengers is fully covered by the insurance that VPDS has stipulated for its vehicles with third parties. Passenger properties, on the other hand, are transported entirely under the responsibility of the passenger who declares ownership at the time of boarding. Check the correspondence of your luggage upon departure. Responsibility for loss or damage cannot be accepted by VPDS.
ALL TRANSPORTED ITEMS TRAVEL UNDER YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
VPDS will attempt to transport passengers with minimal discomfort to the destination confirmed on the travel document that this is an airport, hotel or home.
In some circumstances beyond our control it may happen that the passenger cannot be brought to their destination, or that they arrive very late. These examples summarize the circumstances that can affect the timing and conclusion of the trip:
- Vehicle accidents can cause delays.
- Exceptional and severe climatic conditions can prevent the normal course of the journey.
- Controls by the police.
- Vandalism and terrorism.
- Traffic blocks.
- Demonstrations and strikes.
- Other passengers can cause delays.
- Reservations made with incorrect details about dates, times, etc.
- Lack of information about departures and arrivals by the client.
If VPDS is unable to transport passengers to the booked and paid destination for reasons under its control through its own means and the means of external collaborators, VPDS will arrange the transfer by external means (TAXI, Rental with Driver) and subsequently reimburse the customer. the cost of such transport upon presentation of a receipt / invoice. The reimbursement for the transfer cannot exceed the rates in force for the use of the TAXI on the same route.
VPDS may be held responsible (whenever a service has been booked) for any costs and losses due to delays and errors directly attributable to our competence, in this case a limited refund of € 200.00 per booking will be provided. VPDS reserves the right to vary parts (or wholly) of these agreements at any time without giving prior notice to customers, members, tour operators or agencies. These agreements will be valid in relations with the customer in place of those provided by third parties. The customer is obliged to report to us as soon as possible any problems deriving from inefficiencies or deficiencies directly attributable to our work. We will act to quickly resolve any inconvenience and loss in full customer satisfaction.
These conditions of transport and all related services comply with the laws governing the sale of services in Italy, this guarantees the protection of the passenger and his / her luggage.
Any dispute or controversy regarding the activities carried out between VPDS and the customer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Milan (Italy) forum.