TIME LIMITS FOR DATA STORAGE
Personal data are stored in a form which allows identifications of data subjects and for a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which they are processed. Subsequently, these data will be archived. Data are processed during a time period which is required to perform User requested services, or for the purposes here described. The data may be processed even after the indicated terms, for administrative or storage purposes. Users can always ask for the interruption of the treatment or the cancellation of Data.
The provision of data is not mandatory, but to refuse providing certain details may not make it possible to perform some services relating customer relations. The consent regarding marketing purposes can be denied at any time, with this not implying any burden or damage to the persons concerned, in relation to their position relating the Holder/Controller.
TYPOLOGIES OF DATA BEING PROCESSED
Personal Data may be freely provided by Users or automatically collected while using this site. Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this site should be considered mandatory. If Users refuse to communicate these details, it may be not possible to provide the required service. In case the site should indicate some Data as optional, Users can avoid communicating such Data, and this won’t affect anyhow the Service or its availability.
Users meeting any doubts and not understanding what data should be considered as mandatory, are invited to contact the Controller.
PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA DISSEMINATION
Controller takes appropriate security measures to avoid unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using informatic and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, informatic companies, communication agencies, may have access to the Data) appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. An updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller. Data processing may be carried out either manually or informatically.
The processing may also be carried out using automated tools, and in accordance with this specific treatment modality, the interested party may request not to be subjected to decisions deriving from and with the same procedures indicated, regarding the exercise of general rights.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the involved parties are located. For more information, please, contact the Controller.
Data won’t be sold to third parties or disseminated in any way.
RIGHTS FOR THE INTERESTED PARTY
Users may exercise certain rights for what concerns those Data being processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, Users have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. An User can withdraw the consent for processing their Personal Data if previously accorded.
- To oppose at the processing of their data. Users may object the processing of their data when it should occur on a legal basis other than consent. Further details concerning the right to oppose are indicated in the section below.
- To access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, about certain aspects of the processing procedure and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- To verify and request a correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or edit.
- To obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation for the processing of their Data. In this case, the Controller won’t process the Data for any other purpose other than their storage.
- To obtain the cancellation or remove their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request to the Controller the cancellation of their Data.
- To receive their data or to get it transferred to another holder. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured format, generally useble and readable by automatic devices and, where technically feasible, to obtain a transfer to another holder with no hindrances. This is applicable when Data are processed with automated tools and the processing, basing on Users’ consent, isset in a contract, of which the User is a party / or is connected to it by contractual measures.
- To propose a complaint. A User can complain about the personal data protection with an authority person, or act in court.
Details concerning the rights to oppose
When Personal Data are processed for public interests, wherease the Holder should act exercising the public authority to which he is invested / or to pursue his own legitimate interest, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise Users’ rights
To exercise Users’ rights, an User can deliver a request through the contacts referring to the Controller / Holder, available in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
These rights may be exercised against the Holder/Controller as above expressed, by sending an email to the Privacy Manager pro-tempore, writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or by writing a letter to the office indicated above.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT TREATMENT
Information not contained in this policy
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the available contact details.
General Data Protection Regulation